The Cento Group was established in 1996 by Pete Garcia Cento after surviving downsizing at Burger King Global Communications Division. The Cento Group provides strategic public relations, marketing communication, and social media messaging to promote client’s products and services in the private sector, academia, and government agencies. Cento has worked with clients in the private sector, academia, not-for-profit, and government agencies.
- Alaska Airlines
- Wells Fargo
- Western Union
- Tranquil Moments Massage with Chelsi A Murphy, Naples, FL
- The Hispanic Institute, Hodges University, Fort Myers, FL
- L ‘Appetito Pizza & Deli, Naples, FL
- The Shelter for Abused Women & Children, Naples, FL
- MundoFOX television affiliates in Boston, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Tampa
- Heal With Angels ~ Alina Nunez, Miami Shores, FL
- Multimedia Innovations, Hollywood, FL
- Aaron Allen & Associates, Orlando, FL ~ Shorty’s Bar-B-Que, Senor Frogs, Miami Subs & Grill, Sanso Hispanic Foods, Karu & Y, Chef Douglas Rodriguez.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, South Florida Chapter, Hollywood, FL
- Miami-Dade Expressway Authority (MDX), Miami, FL
- Certified Everglades Restoration Project (CERP), West Palm Beach, FL
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), Austin, TX